Business Interruption Insurance
Business Interruption is classified as an unexpected disaster event that causes you to close your doors to the public. Although Building and Contents Insurance are pretty standard, many business owners fail to protect their cash flow under the same disaster circumstances – because you still need to pay staff wages, invoices and rent even if you’re not generating any revenue.
Keep your business running smoothly after an unexpected event by insuring against disasters and protecting your cash flow.
Business Interruption insurance can:
- Contribute to income that would have been earned during the business’ down-time
- Contribute to the operating costs of the property during the down-time
- Contribute to temporary relocation and operating costs
- Reimburse reasonable extra expenses that will allow the business to continue operating
- Cover government-mandated business closure (due to street closure etc)
You don’t just buy an insurance program through Zenith Insurance Services.
You purchase a strategic partnership. We will assist you in all matters concerning your Insurance Exposures.