Corporate Travel Insurance
According to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, a whopping 24% of travellers experienced a loss on their most recent overseas trip that would have been covered by basic Travel Insurance. That includes:
Theft and fraud
Severe weather events
Corporate Travel Insurance mitigates these risks for frequent flyers who are travelling for work. That means your directors, employees and employees’ spouse or dependents will be covered for:
- Medical and evacuation costs overseas
- Disablement and loss of life
- Lost luggage and personal effects e.g. laptops and other business equipment
- Flight cancellations and missed connections, plus necessary accommodation
- Rental car excess
- Property or bodily damage caused by you or your employees
- Hiring cost to replace an ill or injured employee during work-related travel
You don’t just buy an insurance program through Zenith Insurance Services.
You purchase a strategic partnership. We will assist you in all matters concerning your Insurance Exposures.