Cyber Protection Insurance
Although it’s a newer form of cover, Cyber Protection Insurance should not be overlooked. Any business with electronic records or a web presence is vulnerable to hacking – even if you consider your data unimportant. Small businesses are usually the most vulnerable, and research has shown up to 58% of data breach victims are in this category.
Cyber Protection Insurance can cover:
- Loss encountered due to business interruption by cyber attack
- Cyber extortion
- Electronic data replacement
- Damages to your reputation
- The cost of defending a legal claim
- The cost of fines and legal expenses arising from a regulatory investigation
- The cost of intellectual property misuse
- Crisis management costs
- Notification and monitoring expenses
If you’re interested in Cyber Protection Insurance, pick up the phone and chat with us at Zenith on 9349 0022.
You don’t just buy an insurance program through Zenith Insurance Services.
You purchase a strategic partnership. We will assist you in all matters concerning your Insurance Exposures.