Management Liability Insurance
Management Liability Insurance can help manage legal claims brought against you, your directors or your employees. If anyone associated with your business carries out actions that directly cause harm to a third party, Management Liability Insurance can protect your personal assets from being sold to cover the cost of the claim.
What sort of claim would be brought against your employees? It seems unlikely, but unfortunately Management Liability claims are common. Some scenarios include:
Management Liability Insurance can cover:
- Claims of employment breaches (wrongful dismissal, discrimination etc)
- Claims of wrongful acts by business directions, officers and managers
- Claims against employees or third parties related to fraud
- Cost related to defending or settling external claims alleging wrongful conduct
- Cost related to an investigation of the company for wrongful conduct claims
- Cost of defence, fines and penalties under some states (e.g. OH&S)
- Legal costs of a court summons
If you’re interested in Management Liability Insurance, pick up the phone and chat with us at Zenith on 9349 0022.
You don’t just buy an insurance program through Zenith Insurance Services.
You purchase a strategic partnership. We will assist you in all matters concerning your Insurance Exposures.